- No products in the cart.
Lose Weight by Eating These Delicious Salads
Posted on 04 March
Losing weight can be a challenging task overall – waking up early, the workouts and limiting the food intake are all a big part of losing weight. But the most important and biggest part is played by healthy salads in this weight lose game. Anyone trying to lose pounds will have to switch one main meal to a healthy salad, but that doesn’t mean that you have to devour the same ingredients in your salad every single day. A well-made salad can be very helpful during your weight loss journey, which is why I am here to share my 3 favorite and very healthy delicious salads that will help supply all the vital nutrients as well as satisfy your taste buds. The superfoods present in these salads will help burn calories faster so you can easily lose weight by eating salads. If you’re not a fan of salads, there are many healthy and delicious low calorie and low fat recipes that can also help you lose weight.
1| Citrus Chicken Salad
I love this salad for its tangy flavor and the fact that it is filled with ingredients rich in anti-oxidants. Lime, carrots and papaya are targeted to keep your body hydrated and the other ingredients ensure to supply required minerals and vitamins to the body that is needed for a balanced diet. The ingredients present in this healthy delicious salad are low in calorie, so in a nutshell it’s a perfect filling lunch.
Ingredients For Salad:
– 1 Chicken Breast (cut in cubes)
– 1 Cup Shredded Green Cabbage
– 1 Cup Shredded Red Cabbage
– 1 Cup Shredded Carrots
– 1 Cup Papaya (cut in cubes)
– 2 Minced Green Onions
– 1/2 Cup Shredded Daikon
– 1 Garlic Clove (Minced)
– Lime Wedges
– 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
Ingredients for Dressing:
– 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
– 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
– 1 teaspoon White Vinegar
– 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
– 1 Jalapeno
– 1 Cloves of Garlic (minced)
1. Put cubed chicken breast in a bowl, sprinkle salt, pepper and add garlic in it. Mix cubes well and set aside for a few minutes.
2. Add olive oil in a skillet and cook chicken cubes.
3. Once done, squeeze a lemon on the chicken and set it aside.
4. Mix all the salad ingredients in a salad bowl. Add chicken cubes. Combine all the salad dressing ingredients in a small bowl and pour it on the salad. Serve with a lime wedge.
2| Black Beans and Mango Salad
This potassium rich salad will greatly help your ‘healthy eating for weight loss’ experience. This fresh vegan salad is filled with protein and fiber. You’ll love the combination of black beans with mango.
Ingredients for Salad:
– 1 Can Black Beans or 8 Ounces Boiled Beans
– 1 Mango (cut in cubes)
– 1 tablespoon Fresh Orange Juice
– 1 tablespoon Lime Juice
– 2 tablespoon Coriander Leaves (chopped)
– 1 tablespoon Maple Syrup
1. Mix black beans and diced mango in a salad bowl.
2. Add lime juice, orange juice, maple syrup, coriander leaves and mix well.
3. Sprinkle some salt and pepper, mix again and toss it in the refrigerator for a 10-15 minutes.
4. Serves the salad over a bed of kale.
3| Stuffed Avocado Salad