Faces of Ony is a personal and unique blog page offering you the hottest celebrity styles, latest fashion trends, useful beauty tips , and everything that inspires the modern woman. This webpage is dedicated to empowered women like me who juggles the balance between work and pleasure.
Eat and Travel in Style
Travel with me as I share stories of my journey in different parts of the world. Get a glimpse of my personal experiences in exploring different countries and get some advice on where to go, places to eat, and treasured spots to discover. Let’s eat like a celebrity, let’s travel in style.
For Love of Hair and Beauty
Know more about different tips and tricks on hair and beauty and be the first to know about how celebrities style their hair and get beauty tips from a make-up aficionado like me. I am very excited to tell you about my stories and share with you my love for hair and beauty!
The Gift of Fashion, Music, and Style
I have an avid fascination with the latest on fashion and celebrity styles. Let me give you a taste of my thoughts on what’s hot and what’s not and at the same time give you various ideas on how to play around with your personal style. I would also like to tell you more about my diverse collection of music. After all, everyone of us has a gift for fashion, music, and style.
Be Healthy, Be Fit
For me, being beautiful is not all about how you look but also about how your body feels. Like most celebrities, my style is to not just to look fit but to be healthy as well. I adore dancing, so for dance lovers like me, take a peek on my exercise routines which involve a lot of swaying and shaking. Feel good, be fit and be healthy. Let’s start now!
Women and Entrepreneurship
As CEO of ONYC Hair Extensions, I have learned so much about how to sustain a business and how to effectively deal with people, click on www.onychair.com to find out more. If you are thinking of putting up your own business, read along and learn a lot from my articles about how you can work your way into entrepreneurship and be successful. Women do business in style and that is one of the many things I have tackled in my stories.
I am thrilled to hear about all your suggestions and what you think about my stories so feel free to browse around and you’re always welcome here at Faces of Ony, your newest online BFF! See you around!
Lose Weight by Eating These Delicious Salads
04 Mar Lose Weight by Eating These Delicious Salads
Losing weight can be a challenging task overall – waking up early, the workouts and limiting the food intake are all a big part of losing weight. But the most important and biggest part is played by healthy salads in this weight lose game. Anyone trying to lose pounds will have to switch one main meal to a healthy salad, but that doesn’t mean that you have to devour the same ingredients in your salad every single day. A well-made salad can be very helpful during your weight loss journey, which is why I am here to share my 3 favorite and very healthy delicious salads that will help supply all the vital nutrients as well as satisfy your taste buds. The superfoods present in these salads will help burn calories faster so you can easily lose weight by eating salads. If you’re not a fan of salads, there are many healthy and delicious low calorie and low fat recipes that can also help you lose weight.
1| Citrus Chicken Salad
I love this salad for its tangy flavor and the fact that it is filled with ingredients rich in anti-oxidants. Lime, carrots and papaya are targeted to keep your body hydrated and the other ingredients ensure to supply required minerals and vitamins to the body that is needed for a balanced diet. The ingredients present in this healthy delicious salad are low in calorie, so in a nutshell it’s a perfect filling lunch.
Ingredients For Salad:
– 1 Chicken Breast (cut in cubes)
– 1 Cup Shredded Green Cabbage
– 1 Cup Shredded Red Cabbage
– 1 Cup Shredded Carrots
– 1 Cup Papaya (cut in cubes)
– 2 Minced Green Onions
– 1/2 Cup Shredded Daikon
– 1 Garlic Clove (Minced)
– Lime Wedges
– 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
Ingredients for Dressing:
– 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
– 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
– 1 teaspoon White Vinegar
– 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
– 1 Jalapeno
– 1 Cloves of Garlic (minced)
1. Put cubed chicken breast in a bowl, sprinkle salt, pepper and add garlic in it. Mix cubes well and set aside for a few minutes.
2. Add olive oil in a skillet and cook chicken cubes.
3. Once done, squeeze a lemon on the chicken and set it aside.
4. Mix all the salad ingredients in a salad bowl. Add chicken cubes. Combine all the salad dressing ingredients in a small bowl and pour it on the salad. Serve with a lime wedge.
2| Black Beans and Mango Salad
This potassium rich salad will greatly help your ‘healthy eating for weight loss’ experience. This fresh vegan salad is filled with protein and fiber. You’ll love the combination of black beans with mango.
Ingredients for Salad:
– 1 Can Black Beans or 8 Ounces Boiled Beans
– 1 Mango (cut in cubes)
– 1 tablespoon Fresh Orange Juice
– 1 tablespoon Lime Juice
– 2 tablespoon Coriander Leaves (chopped)
– 1 tablespoon Maple Syrup
1. Mix black beans and diced mango in a salad bowl.
2. Add lime juice, orange juice, maple syrup, coriander leaves and mix well.
3. Sprinkle some salt and pepper, mix again and toss it in the refrigerator for a 10-15 minutes.
4. Serves the salad over a bed of kale.
3| Stuffed Avocado Salad
This refreshing and filling stuffed avocado salad will fulfil more than 50% of your recommended fiber intake. Avocado is very healthy and helps reduces belly fat. This healthy delicious salad is a hit and very effective during your weight loss journey. I know it looks like it’s going to be extremely difficult to make, but trust me, it isn’t as difficult as it looks.
Ingredients for Salad:
– Lime Juice (1 lime)
– 1/4 cup Yellow Bell Pepper (diced)
– 1/2 cup Baby Tomatoes (cut in half)
– 2 radishes (diced)
– 1 teaspoon garlic(minced)
– 1 Green Onion (chopped)
– 1 tablespoon Cotija Cheese (grated)
– 1 Avocado (cut in half)
– A pinch of Cayenne
1. Start by combining lime juice, cayenne and garlic in a bowl. Add bell pepper, radish and tomatoes to the bowl and mix them well.
2. Scoop out extra flesh from the avocado to make space for the salad. You can cut that extra and mix it in the salad.
3. Mix the salad well, and place it in the center of the avocado.
4. Garnish it with coriander, cheese, scallion and some lime juice and enjoy!
I hope you enjoyed these recipes and I really hope you try one of these even if you are not trying to lose weight because these are mighty delicious. Tell me, which one will you try?
Never want to miss our post? Subscribe to ourMailing List and be the first to know!